Friday, November 6, 2015

Safe Haven Fundraiser

Hello!  I thought I would share a project I have been working on with some friends of mine.  They are passionate in their support of a local no-kill animal shelter and I have been helping them with fundraising.  We spent a Sunday morning making 19 pet sympathy cards after eating brunch.  They especially enjoyed using the Big Shot and playing with the Tim Holtz inks to create the watercolor backgrounds.  The die is from Paper Smooches and sentiment is by Our Daily Bread Designs.  I have other




















Tomorrow is a craft show that I made some stuff to sell for Safe Haven that I will share in a future post.  I also designed a Make n Take Gift Bag activity based upon a creation that can be found here.  I am glad that I made a sample as it allowed me to tweak it.




















Have a creative weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Pooey! My comment went poof! LOL I mentioned what a beautiful pet sympathy card you shared today, and the gift bag is too cute! Good luck with your craft show - it's all for such a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame we even have to make sympathy cards, but this one will lift the hearts of anyone that loses their "baby". This bag is precious and I do hope you had a great craft show. Can't wait to see your posts regarding the show.

    ReplyDelete